1. New spectacles for their clarity. I even have prescription sunglasses now (they have a touch of the crazy old woman about them too). Because I am 87. I tell you what, having the right prescription is like taking a big old swill of a G&T…you can just feel your eyes relax.
2. Finding out the results of our efforts at the local show. Today!
3. New cushions, because: NEW CUSHIONS.
4. And a new rug picked up a week or so ago that makes me smile each and every time I look at it. A sure sign of a successful purchase.
5. Sunshine! This morning it’s pouring in the windows and I am drinking it in.
6. This stuff has been my saviour since I really hurt my shoulder over 2 weeks ago. It’s been such a bad injury…caused by exercise…which has rendered me incapable of ANYTHING. I have never had an injury before and I must say I’m not the most patient person. I keep over doing it with normal stuff which sets me back a few days…it’s two steps forward a couple back. What this means is that I broke the chain on my chart for the past 2 weeks and I’m trying to stop the self sabotage voices in my head telling me to just give up, told you so, see? Over and over again. A few more days of rest and I’ll be right. I hope. I really hope.
7. This stuff is good. My skin is still not great and I’m still on antibiotics to fix it (perioral dermatitis) but if I do have to wear make up, this stuff is good.
9. Proud parent moment.
10. Driving around in a fancy pants Mercedes for the week. I feel like a fraud with just 2 kids in the back but it’s been fun!
What are you liking today?
That it’s Friday? Me too!
Hope you have a great weekend.