1. Blue skies. After endless days of mist and drizzle and some rain the sun has come out and it feels wonderful.
2. The Topper. I mean DER. The topper, one week in, has been a game changer…no doubts about it. I’ve had countless emails talking of their newfound love for the topper, their topper stories. I am 100% embracing and endorsing the topper. TOPPER!
3. Washing. Things were dire people, dire (as people on Facebook were subjected to this morning with my over sharing) but we are BACK. 4 loads done. Washing baskets emptied and of course by this evening all folded and put away because any job worth doing is worth doing WELL.
4. Superior Hedges. Graeme our hedge man came last week and has done an outstanding job. Nothing better than a sharp hedge.
5. Broody chooks out and about. We have a broody chook. I have no ideas on how to stop her sitting all day and doing nothing other than going out and removing her physically. Will it end? Will the laying get better? In any case, I like seeing her out and about. Sort your shit our Strawberry.
6. Roses in bloom. Because: roses in bloom
7. Packages to pick up from the Post office. Although the lady this morning told me I was terrible not collecting BIRTHDAY PACKAGES until today! Family who have sent them, I finally got there and Daisy will have them this arvo. Apologies, I am a slack (busy) Mum.
8. A late flourish of hydrangeas. Because: Hydrangeas in bloom.
9. Happy plants. Plenty of fruit on one of my cumquats at the moment.
What’s on YOUR list today?
Getting some washing done?
Any suggestions for broody chooks or cumquats?